An SSL certificate protects data on this Site. An SSL certificate provides authentication for a website and enables an encrypted connection. These certificates communicate that the web service host certifies that Eyefficient's ownership of eyefficient.com to the certificate authority.
Web Analytics Gathered During Your Visit
- We web analytics to determine how our website is performing, but they do not include any personally identifying data.
- The data we collect includes information about your operating system, the web browser you're using, IP address, time zone, and other.
How we collect data from the Site
We automatically collect device information using Google Analytics. This data tracks your path through Eyefficient.com, and records your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. This data does not include any personally identifiable information.
The Site may periodically use heat tracking, or mouse tracking to understand how visitors navigate and perform other functions on the Site.
Eyefficient Protects Your Personal information
All personal information collected on the Site is done so with the user's consent. Information collected on the Site is used solely for the purpose you have given us to use it. We do not share, trade, or sell personal information. Currently, we are using three types of forms:
- The subscription form for news and updates from Eyefficient requires the user to enter their email address. All of our email is designed with a single-click feature to remove from a list.
- The contact form is for general inquiries, suggestions, and comments. All of the fields of this form are optional for the user.
- The Site's customer support form collects data about your equipment and maintenance, your description of an issue, practice name, email address, and phone number.
From time to time, Eyefficient sends email through ophthalmic publishers. The lists we purchase may overlap with our internally built subscription list.
How do we use data from the Site?
Personal information is used to provide a service and requested information about Eyefficient's products and services.
Device Information allows us to improve and optimize our Site, including analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
Sharing your personal information
We use Google Analytics to understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We also use other analytical tools to assess the Site's technical and content performance. These tools include SEMRUSH, Pingdom, and Moz.
We may share Personal Information to comply with laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests, or otherwise protect Eyefficient's rights.
Do not track
The Site obeys Do Not Track directives from web browsers.
Eyefficient does not market directly to Europe.
European residents have the right to access their personal information and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
For more information, questions about our privacy practices, or make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
9241 Ravenna Rd, Unit C6
Twinsburg, Ohio, 44087