Manual recline chair and instrument stand conserves exam room space. Power lift with ergonomic design and control location. Affordable with full functionality.
|High quality and affordable|
|Convenient manual recline controls|
|Powerful and quiet electric actuator lift|
|Heavy duty construction|
Within its 44.8-inch (113.7cm) footprint, the 1800 ophthalmic exam chair and instrument stand provides instrument delivery and patient comfort.
Slit lamp arm
The fully counterbalanced full-function slit lamp arm incorporates a convenient lock/release mechanism.
- Range of travel 13 inches
- Counterbalanced up to 60 pounds
- Adjusts for wheelchair patients.
- Switch to control height of chair
Overhead halogen lamp
The overhead halogen light complements the unit’s modern appearance.
- Bright, direct light for general lighting or minor procedures
- Metal lamp arm construction allows stable, one handed operation
- Low voltage (12V) for safety
Ergonomic upper refractor arm
- Ergonomic design for comfortable operation
- Lock/release lever engages a single lock mechanism in all three dimensions: forward, backward, and vertical).
- Precise and effortless positioning with vertical range: 12.5”, and counterbalance: up to 20 pounds.
- Three rechargeable wells for hand instruments
- Up/down and auto return for chair
- BIO power source with rheostat
- Overhead light control with rheostat
- Main power on/off switching