Classic Galilean type microscope features 5-ratio magnification on the S5350, and 3-ratio magnification on the S5350S.
Optical Clarity for Views of the Anterior and Posterior Segments
14mm aperture helps to easily observe the whole cornea, and facilitates clear images with minimum illumination.
- Classic Galilean type microscope, supports CCD adaptor, digital camera and teaching tube
- S350: 5-ratio magnification; 6X, 10X, 16X, 25X, 40X
- S350S: 3-ratio magnification; 10X, 16X, 25X
- Max aperture diameter Ø14mm
- Excellent optical clarity
- The slit angle can turn over 180˚, horizontal scanning is supported
- German imported OSRAM 6V/20W halogen lamp
- Designed for the examination of contact lens and to assess foreign bodies in the cornea
- Built-in filters 0-14mm slit length
- Tonometer mount included
- Thermal safety, ND, red-free, cobalt blue filters provided as standard; yellow, amber, and polarization filters are all optional
- Optional accessories include applanation tonometer, beam splitter, DC adaptor, DC, video camera adaptor, video camera and teaching tube