Features Galilean-type magnification system and provides 10x, 16x and 25x magnifications (standard), and 6x, 10x, 16x, 25x and 40x (professional).
Broad Range of Magnifications for Viewing Anterior and Posterior Eye Segments
Provides 0.5mm, 3.5mm, 8mm and 14mm (max) apertures; specially designed for contact lens exams and to examine foreign bodies in the cornea.
- The Galilean-type system provides 10x, 16x and 25x magnifications (S280S – standard configuration), and 6x, 10x, 16x, 25x and 40x (S280 – professional configuration)
- Eyepieces do not need to be changed; CCD adaptor, digital camera and teaching tube are supported
- Provides 0.5mm, 3.5mm, 8mm and 14mm (max) apertures; specially designed for contact lens exams and to assess foreign bodies in the cornea
- German-imported OSRAM 6V/20W halogen lamp
- The slit angle can turn over 180˚, and supports horizontal scanning
- Thermal safety, cobalt blue and red-free filters are standard; yellow, amber, and polarization filters are all optional
- Optional accessories available: applanation tonometer, beam splitter, DC adaptor, DC, video camera adaptor, video camera and teaching tube