The S4OPTIK 2000 Combo Chair and Instrument Stand small 44.8” footprint delivers robust functionality at an affordable price.
|Precision counterbalanced refractor and slit lamp arm|
|Cradle tilt feature|
|Advanced engineering and construction|
2000-CH Cradle Tilt Examination Chair
The S4OPTIK 2000-CH ophthalmic examination chair features:
- A precision cradle track system
- Convenient tilt release controls
- Powerful yet silent power electric lift system
- Intelligent rotation lock
- Large footrest
- Ergonomically placed controls
Slit lamp arm
The fully counterbalanced full-function slit lamp arm incorporates a convenient lock/release mechanism.
- Range of travel 13 inches
- Counterbalanced up to 60 pounds
- Adjusts for wheelchair patients.
- Switch to control height of chair
Overhead halogen lamp
The overhead halogen light complements the unit’s modern appearance.
Bright, direct light for general lighting or minor procedures
Metal lamp arm construction allows stable, one handed operation
Low voltage (12V) for safety
Ergonomic upper refractor arm
Ergonomic design for comfortable operation
- Ergonomic design for comfortable operation
- Lock/release lever engages a single lock mechanism in all three dimensions: forward, backward, and vertical).
- Precise and effortless positioning with vertical range: 12.5”, and counterbalance: up to 20 pounds.
Console version includes:
- Three rechargeable wells for hand instruments
- Up/down and auto return for chair
- BIO power source with rheostat
- Overhead light control with rheostat
- Main power on/off switching