The 1600-ST S4OPTIK instrument stand is equipped with an instrument console for handhelds, and a slit lamp and upper refractor arm
|Functional instrument console|
|Precision counterbalanced refractor and slit lamp arms|
|Advanced engineering and construction|
The console is equipped with three recharging wells and also features a raise/lower switch for chair control, rheostat for overhead light intensity control and main on/off switch.
Intelligent slit lamp arm
- Fully counterbalanced arm
- Lock/release mechanism conveniently located at your fingertips.
- A 13-inch range of travel and counter balance up to 60 pounds
- Accommodates all wheelchair patients.
- Chair up/down switch located on the front of the arm
Ergonomic upper refractor arm
- Engineered with natural, and comfortable hand movements in mind, the lock/release lever engages a single lock mechanism in forward, backward or vertical directions.
- A 12.5-inch vertical range
- Counterbalances up to 20 pounds to ensure precise and effortless positioning.
Optional Third Instrument Arm
- Same ergonomically designed locking mechanism as the refractor arm Vertical range of 12.5”
- Counterbalanced to accommodate instruments up to 30 pounds
Overhead halogen light
The overhead halogen light complements the unit’s modern appearance.
- Bright, direct light for general lighting or minor procedures
- Metal lamp arm construction allows stable, one handed operation
- Low voltage (12V) for safety